[Interop-dev] Improving NetworkGraph and NetworkRoutes [was: hello new subscribers]

Gabriel (spam-protected)
Mon Jun 1 03:31:29 CEST 2015

On 31/05/2015 20:27, Nemesis wrote:
> I had a quick chat with Henning to point out a few minor issues.
>
> I think he already updated his implementation.
>
> Well I have to say thank you very much for being so fast.
>
> If we could find someone that would be willing to develop a simple
> prototype of a visualization tool we might gain momentum.

What kind of visualization tool?
I wrote webgraph for some experimens, it takes a netjson topology and
visualize it using d3. It also calculate betweenness centrality of the
nodes.
It's really simple, but it does the job.

@Henning: is there any olsr2 network with the json4networks plugin? can
you host the json output on a public ip?

Thank you, Gabriel

https://github.com/gabri94/webgraph