[Interop-dev] JSON for Networks feedback

Nemesis (spam-protected)
Tue Jan 20 10:55:38 CET 2015

On 01/17/2015 02:24 PM, Henning Rogge wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 7:52 PM, Nemesis <(spam-protected)> wrote:
>> > Hi Thijs,

> Incoming/Outgoing interface maybe?
>
> Source/Destination sounds more like end-to-end information.

> We could add it as an optional field, not sure if the Linux kernel
> supports it at the moment.
>
> But it could be simulated by multiple routing tables...
>
> Yes, I think we should do this.

Henning, thank you for your help in this, especially in ther routing part.

I must find the time to collect all the feedback we got recently from
different sourcesso we candecide how to proceed.

Peraphs I could write it on a etherpador something similar.

The step after this one will be to start implementing itand get feedback
from real world scenarios.

Federico