[Interop-dev] RFC: add parameter link-type

Nemesis (spam-protected)
Thu Aug 27 16:04:03 CEST 2015

On 08/27/2015 03:55 PM, Henning Rogge wrote:
> The main problem is that this information is not usually available for
> the topology... just for the direct neighborhood.
>
> Do we want to talk about a "link neighborhood" JSON object? I think it
> was mentioned before.

Yes it was mentioned by Mathias.

If the goal of the object is to visualize a network graph, I think it
would be cumbersome to have acompletely different object. It could still
be a NetworkGraph, but used in a different context.
We just have to be sure the spec is compatible with both contexts.

What do you think?

But I really think we have to start experimenting with code before
defining the spec. Just to make our mind get used to the different
possibilities.

Federico