[Interop-dev] RFC: add parameter link-type

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Thu Aug 27 15:55:29 CEST 2015

The main problem is that this information is not usually available for
the topology... just for the direct neighborhood.

Do we want to talk about a "link neighborhood" JSON object? I think it
was mentioned before.

Henning