[Interop-dev] RFC: add parameter link-type

Nemesis (spam-protected)
Thu Aug 27 15:51:13 CEST 2015

On 08/27/2015 03:57 PM, Bastian Bittorf wrote:
> * Nemesis <(spam-protected)> [27.08.2015 15:08]:
> [...]
>
>>> This sounds more like an "interface" parameter than a "link" parameter
>>> and should be part of the DeviceConfiguration object.
>> Exactly, DeviceConfiguration has interfaces and interfaces at the moment
>> have a type attribute.
> ok, but using this approach we have to link/point at it:
> how can i say "link_1 belongs to interface_X"?
>
> can you extend this:
> https://github.com/interop-dev/netjson/blob/master/examples/network-graph.json

Just put a custom attribute in each link object (eg: "type":
"wireless"), I'll help you to style it so that each class of link has a
different color or something. So we can show other people what we mean.

Fed