[Interop-dev] NetJSON: clarify what an ID is

Nemesis (spam-protected)
Tue Aug 11 17:22:06 CEST 2015

Correct, that's because we were discussing the possibility of
implementing the following changes in NetworkRoutes:

  * rename "destination" to "destination_address"
  * add "destination_id"
  * rename "next" to "next_address"
  * add "next_id"

And in "NetworkGraph":

  * rename "source" to "source_address"
  * add "source_id"
  * rename "target" to "target_address"
  * add "target_id"

Question:

  * Are you (plural you) sure of wanting to add more attributes?

if yes:

  * Should the new attributes be mandatory or optional?
  * Can we avoid the renaming by keeping the attribute name without the
    "_address" suffix? We can write in the spec that those attributes
    without the suffix refer to addresses by default, while the ones
    with "_id" suffix refer to the "router_id"

Federico