[Interop-dev] Network Device JSON Schema

L. Aaron Kaplan (spam-protected)
Tue Oct 28 15:43:54 CET 2014

On Oct 28, 2014, at 7:27 AM, Jernej Kos <(spam-protected)> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> On 28. 10. 2014 03:14, Nicolás Echániz wrote:
>> So... uptime is the only "telemetry" information in that document?
>
> No, all attributes could be interpreted as telemetry (reports about
> addresses and MTU configured on interfaces, we have all that in our
> nodewatcher-agent telemetry reports, routing protocol package versions,
> etc.).
>
> Also see the "dbm" and "noise" reported on the wireless radio.
>
> So Federico should comment if this is meant as static configuration
> and/or network device telemetry. I still believe it is the latter.

I believe the most useful for us right now would be static config.
At lest from my perspective. For sure, telemetry is *also* important, but for me personally right now it has a lower importance value.

my 2 cents,
a.