[Interop-dev] Network Device JSON Schema

Jernej Kos (spam-protected)
Tue Oct 28 07:27:46 CET 2014

Hello!

On 28. 10. 2014 03:14, Nicolás Echániz wrote:
> So... uptime is the only "telemetry" information in that document?

No, all attributes could be interpreted as telemetry (reports about
addresses and MTU configured on interfaces, we have all that in our
nodewatcher-agent telemetry reports, routing protocol package versions,
etc.).

Also see the "dbm" and "noise" reported on the wireless radio.

So Federico should comment if this is meant as static configuration
and/or network device telemetry. I still believe it is the latter.

Jernej