[Interop-dev] Device Config: physical_devices doubt: phy0 vs radio0

Nemesis (spam-protected)
Sun Nov 30 10:01:15 CET 2014

From all the answers I've got it seems is ok to keep the name
"physical_device" and to let implementations insert what they think most
proper in it.

Here there are a few of these answers:
https://github.com/interop-dev/json-for-networks/issues/3

If I won't get other feedback about this issue I'll close it by next friday.

Federico