[Interop-dev] JSON formats update

Nicolás Echániz (spam-protected)
Wed Nov 26 04:51:26 CET 2014

With the baby and the house building I haven't been able to follow all
the discussion but I'll pop in now that there's an update, with a couple
of observations; please forgive me if these have already been discussed.

Maybe it would make things more clear if we were to split the
information that is now present in the DeviceConfiguration example into
three different components:

0) Social/Community information (community, owner, admin, etc.)
1) Static device information
2) Configuration data

Static and Config might be difficult to diferentiate, but I would
deffinitely move Social/Community data away from DeviceConfiguration.

Cheers,
Nico