[Interop-dev] Round 3 Network Device Config JSON Schema

Ralf Schlatterbeck (spam-protected)
Sat Nov 22 13:02:24 CET 2014

On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 11:55:54AM +0100, Nemesis wrote:

> "physical_devices" would be related to the information you can get with
> the command: iw phy
> this terminology it is referenced also on *wireless.kernel.org*:
>
> Ralf, after thinking about this, are you still sure about changing the
> name of that section?

I just find the name physical device too generic (I'd guess *any* device
is somehow "physical" :-) but no strong feelings...

Ralf

--
Dr. Ralf Schlatterbeck                  Tel:   +43/2243/26465-16
Open Source Consulting                  www:   http://www.runtux.com