[Interop-dev] Network Topology JSON [was: OLSRd2 JSON APIs]

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Sun Nov 16 13:38:42 CET 2014

On Sat, Nov 15, 2014 at 3:08 PM, Nemesis <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Hey Henning,
>
> On 11/10/2014 07:48 PM, Henning Rogge wrote:
>> I think the lowest common denominator would be a list of supplied
>> routing entries together with some dimensionless "cost" value. And a
>> list of known links/neighbors with their attached cost value.
>
> Could you write an example of this?
>
> Like:
>
> {
>     "type": "OLSR1",
>     "topology": [
>     ]
> }

{
    "type": "OLSR1",
    "route" : [
        {
            "destination": "<ip/prefix>",
            "source": "<ip/prefix>",
            "next" : "<ip>",
            "device": "<dev>",
            "cost": "<value>",
        }
    ]
}

destination is the IP or prefix that will be matched to the IP
destination of the traffic, source is the same (optional) for the IP
source (necessary for source-specific routing). next is the IP of the
next hop, device is the interface the traffic will be going to and
cost an integer number greater or equal zero.

Henning Rogge