[Interop-dev] Network Device JSON Schema

Mitar (spam-protected)
Mon Nov 3 12:02:23 CET 2014

Hi!

Don't devices, even if they are on the same location, have different geo
data? For example, in our case for our map we want to know also in which
direction the device/antenna is pointed. So having geo data directly on
the device is more suitable. If it happens that multiple devices share
the same geo data, then mapping software should figure that and draw it
accordingly, instead of us trying to put this into a schema. No?

Mitar

--
http://mitar.tnode.com/
https://twitter.com/mitar_m