[Interop-dev] Network Device Configuration JSON Schema

Jernej Kos (spam-protected)
Sun Nov 2 15:50:28 CET 2014

Hello!

On 02. 11. 2014 15:40, Nemesis wrote:
> Sorry, I was just abbreviating, I'm not very interested in the name
> right now.

I agree that the name itself is not very important at the moment, but it
should be clear that this schema is only for configuration.

> Yea, I think it would be very useful if it could describe the common
> attributes of any network device: a server, a router, a sensor, ecc.

Exactly, this is also one of the things we want to achieve with
nodewatcher v3.

Jernej