[Interop-dev] REST interface (was: Common API)

Mitar (spam-protected)
Tue Jul 30 10:43:38 CEST 2013

Hi!

One more thing to think about. For nodewatcher we spend quite some time
to think about how to make all the measurements into a common REST
interface. So this is another type of REST interface. So maybe we have
three points to think about:

- authentication/usernames
- REST interface for node settings/properties
- REST interface for timeseries data about node monitoring

We called the last system "datastream".

https://github.com/wlanslovenija/datastream
https://github.com/wlanslovenija/django-datastream

Work in progress.