[Interop-dev] Today's meeting

Ralf Schlatterbeck (spam-protected)
Fri May 11 17:47:33 CEST 2012

On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 05:33:29PM +0200, Federico Capoano wrote:
> Il 11/05/2012 17.30, Pablo Castellano ha scritto:
> >
> > Today we have improvised a chat in a jabber conference about CNML, APIs,
> > Summer of Code and interoperability in general :)

I'm the third participant in that chat, so let me introduce myself
shortly: I'm software developer, self-employed. I have quite some
experience from embedded to web development. I'm associated with
Funkfeuer in Vienna (although I'm not yet a participant because I'm
living in a deep valley outside Vienna :-)

I'm very interested in defining a common object/data model for wireless
networks. I've looked into CNML and it is a very good starting point.
Maybe we can use this to discuss the requirements for a data model in a
language-neutral way.

Ralf
--
Dr. Ralf Schlatterbeck                  Tel:   +43/2243/26465-16
Open Source Consulting                  www:   http://www.runtux.com