[Interop-dev] Discussion is still!

Duncan Ward (spam-protected)
Fri Apr 27 19:37:22 CEST 2012

We've been a bit busy here resorting our hosting...the server is being
installed in the next week, and this will allow me to have both a
"production" and "development" install of <insertnamehere>

I suggested nodesoup and certainly still stand behind it, the original
thinking was around the stone soup parable, where all the participants
bring their own contribution and the end product is greater than any of the
individual parts.

However I also like the branding idea behind *stack, such that each
component can carry the same name and they all get bundled into a custom
stack. My only concern with this is the use of the word free which
is ambiguous in English, and taking inspiration from the well known phrase
"free as in liberty rather than free as in beer", I propose;

libertystack.org

and from there we have libertynode, libertyconf, libertysplash, libertymap,
libertypancakes, etc...