[Interop-dev] domain name / project name

Gioacchino Mazzurco (spam-protected)
Thu Apr 12 23:11:08 CEST 2012

Hi guys!

I think Aaron you should ask before doing decision next time, and Mitar
you should forgive Aaron for acting so impulsive this time.

I don't like nodesoup as name but ok I think this is not the main
problem of the project, so it is not so important to put ours souls in
anger.

So for me the names are already payed, if someone want another domain
name feel free to buy it and point it to the server, so lets start
talking about technical things

Saturday and Sunday I'll be together Saverio and Federico to talk about
this and the new common firmware integrated with node* I am trying to
develop for the gsoc, do yyou have any suggestion?