[Interop-dev] domain name / project name

L. Aaron Kaplan (spam-protected)
Thu Apr 12 22:28:41 CEST 2012

Sorry, I am not going to wait forever for any discussions.
I know you like to talk.
But for me this discussion about voting and voting and voting sucks,.

We either manage to proceed or you feel too proud and we dont and others will proceed.

But I already have a very very strong feeling we repeat *exactly* the situation that brought us to a halt with the first attempt to have a common node DB format:
Mitar needs to always have things done his way.

I prefer to simply have rough consensus (which I for sure saw already by the voting) and proceed.

a.