[Interop-dev] Moderated

Mitar (spam-protected)
Mon Apr 9 14:44:43 CEST 2012

Hi!

> Because I work in an IT Security company and my default mindeset is
> "secure and private by default".

But also for open source project?

> In case you want other settings for this mailing list (for example
> you want to have in the public archives that you are a "Stronzzo") ,
> then that will be fine with me ;-))

What is true is true. :-) I am not ashamed of that. :-)

Please open it.

> In that case I will however insist that every person on this list
> knows that it is public - beforehand.

What we do in our mailing list is add link to the archive into the
footer (similar to what you have for this list already, so in addition
to main link) and write something like "Public archive:".

Mitar