[Interop-dev] Moderated

L. Aaron Kaplan (spam-protected)
Mon Apr 9 14:40:37 CEST 2012

On Apr 9, 2012, at 12:19 PM, Mitar wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Why is subscription to this list moderated? Why archive is not public?

Because I work in an IT Security company and my default mindeset is "secure and private by default".
In case you want other settings for this mailing list (for example you want to have in the public archives that you are a "Stronzzo") , then that will be fine with me ;-))
In that case I will however insist that every person on this list knows that it is public - beforehand.

That is why ;-)

Aaron.