[Interop-dev] Great outcome! Let's decide on a name

Mitar (spam-protected)
Tue Apr 3 10:21:03 CEST 2012

Hi!

As one of developers of nodewatcher system I just want to say that it is
OK with us if we continue to use the nodewatcher name. We do not hold
any exclusivity over it. The whole project and current refactoring into
pluggable system was envisioned as a gift to all communities.

For interop-dev task force we have already made the GitHub account:

https://github.com/interop-dev

And there is a general interop page too:

interop.wlan-si.net

Mitar