[Discuss] config doubts
Mi Mai 17 11:50:34 CEST 2006
i wanted to check some stuff but some servers seem out of service for
i have this IP setup on an AP which is wired from the flat under me to
the one on the roof (wrt54g), so it's one of the IP's on the block for
clients I guess:
addr:22.214.171.124 Bcast:126.96.36.199 Mask:255.255.252.0
and this is on the eth1 from the FF ap:
addr:188.8.131.52 Bcast:184.108.40.206 Mask:255.255.252.0
plus this on the vlan0:
addr:220.127.116.11 Bcast:18.104.22.168 Mask:255.255.252.0
0.0.0.0 22.214.171.124 0.0.0.0 UG 4 0 0 eth1
1) so the first question is if those settings are correct
2) which is the ip block i have? yves showed it to me long time ago, but
i can't find it on the frontend. where should i find it?
3) to use clients connecting over wifi to the ap directly, they need to
be setup ad-hoc and just take any free IP addr from my block?
4) what about the "mobile IPs" I've heard there were not left anymore.
so to connect to any other FF node what should the procedure be?
5) if i get pointed to the proper documentation to figure and clear out
about this it would be already great!
thanks in advance und shönnentag!
Mehr Informationen über die Mailingliste Discuss