[Discuss] I URGENTLY NEED YOUR AGAPE LOVE ASSISTANCE

MRS REBECCA ADAMS (spam-protected)
Do Sep 8 16:29:47 CEST 2005

Name: Mrs Rebecca Adams
Email: (spam-protected)

I am the above named person from Liberia, presently staying in Spain. I am married to Mr. Cletus Adams, who worked with Liberian Embassy in Zambia, for nine years before he died in the year 2003. We were married for eleven years without a child. He die after a brief
illness that lasted for only four days.

Before his death, we were both born- again Christians, since my husbands death, I have decided never to  re-marry or have a child outside my matrimonial home which the bible is against. When my late husband was still alive he deposited the sum of US$25,500,000.00
(Twenty-Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only) with a Finance Company in Europe in my name and this money is still with the Security Company up till this moment. Recently, my Doctor notified me that I have less than Five (5) months to
live due to my cancer problem but the one that bothers me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition, I decided to leave this fund in Europe.

I want an organization or an individual that will use this fund for orphanages, widows, ropagating the word of God and to endeavour that house of God is fully maintained. My Bible tell me that Blessed is the hand that gives, I took this decision because I do not have
any child that will inherit this money and my husbands relatives are not Christians and I do not want my husbands effort to be used by un-believers. I do not want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way, this is the reason I am taking this decision, and moreover I am not afraid of death because I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of our Lord.

Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I dont need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health and also because of the presence of my husbands relatives around me always.

I dont want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I will forward your personal information to my Attorney so that he will start processing of the legal documents that will make you to be able to make the funds claim before transferring the fund into your nominated Bank Account in your country. I will also issue you an authorization letter that will prove that you are the rightful beneficiary to the fund.

I want you and your organization to always pray for me because the Lord is my Strength, Shepherd and my Help. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian and whosoever that wants to serve our Lord must serve him in spirit and in truth. Please always be prayerful for God is our source and once we are separated from our source, we are dead spiritually
which automatically manifests in the physical. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for another person for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly.

Hoping to receive your reply soon and remain blessed in the Lord.

Yours in Christ,

Mrs Rebecca Adams