[Wien] Ubiquiti: Wechselt Passwort für ui.com-Account!

Peter Kuhm (spam-protected)
Mi Mär 31 03:24:14 CEST 2021

--- snip ---
The attackers also provided proof they’d stolen Ubiquiti’s
source code, and pledged to disclose the location of another
backdoor if their ransom demand was met. [...]

Ubiquiti should have immediately invalidated all of its
customer’s credentials and forced a reset on all accounts,
mainly because the intruders already had credentials needed
to remotely access customer IoT systems.
--- snap ---

--https://krebsonsecurity.com/2021/03/whistleblower-ubiquiti-breach-catastrophic/