[Wien] Ubiquiti: Wechselt Passwort für ui.com-Account!

Albert Rafetseder (spam-protected)
Di Jan 12 11:23:33 CET 2021

Liebe Leute,

falls Ihr bei Ubiquiti einen Account registriert habt, ändert bitte Eure
Passwörter. Da gab's möglicherweise einen Fremdzugriff auf die
Registrierungsinformation.

Link hier, Text auch unterhalb in Kopie:

https://community.ui.com/questions/Account-Notification/96467115-49b5-4dd6-9517-f8cdbf6906f3

Danke an David für die Weiterleitung dieser Information im Matrix-Chat!

Schöne Grüße,
  Albert.

----8<----

# Account Notification

We recently became aware of unauthorized access to certain of our
information technology systems hosted by a third party cloud provider.
We have no indication that there has been unauthorized activity with
respect to any user’s account.

We are not currently aware of evidence of access to any databases that
host user data, but we cannot be certain that user data has not been
exposed. This data may include your name, email address, and the one-way
encrypted password to your account (in technical terms, the passwords
are hashed and salted). The data may also include your address and phone
number if you have provided that to us.

As a precaution, we encourage you to change your password. We recommend
that you also change your password on any website where you use the same
user ID or password. Finally, we recommend that you enable two-factor
authentication on your Ubiquiti accounts if you have not already done so.

We apologize for, and deeply regret, any inconvenience this may cause
you. We take the security of your information very seriously and
appreciate your continued trust.

Thank you,

Ubiquiti Team