[Wien] Ubiquity Edge Point (Outdoor Version Edge Router X)

Christoph Loesch (spam-protected)
Mi Apr 13 14:59:04 CEST 2016

Am 13.04.2016 um 14:26 schrieb Matthias Šubik:
> Hi
>> On 12.04.2016, at 20:42, Christoph Loesch <(spam-protected)> wrote:
>>
>> link: http://community.ubnt.com/t5/EdgeMAX-Beta/Feature-Wizard-RFC3626-OLSR-daemon-v1/m-p/1507389
>
> Der Link liegt hinter einem Login …
> bitte mal kurz befreien, oder zitieren.
>
> :)
> bG
> Matthias

copy&paste aus dem forum, wizard im anhang(nur 60kb).

screenshot1: http://community.ubnt.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/70649i018CBA2C330BF0C6

screenshot2: http://community.ubnt.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/70650i68687451005C10B7

lg christoph

This is a Feature Wizard for EdgeMax which adds OLSR functionality to our beloved EdgeRouters. It downloads packages olsrd and olsrd-plugins from a debian mirror, if not already found in /config/user-data/ directory, installs them, shows installation and process status and lets you configure olsrd (IPv4 and IPv6) nicely in WebUI.
(URL to mirror of olsrd and olsrd-plugins packages can be changed manually in wizard-run)
Also a "Setup Script" is added, when enabled, in case you downgrade or upgrade the Firmware, it installs olsrd with your configuration again.

*NOTE:* On first load the wizard could take some time while downloading the packages in background, depending on your connection. (if you dont have packages already downloaded and placed in /config/user-data/ )

Works on EdgeRouter X / X-SFP (tested on System versions 1.7.0 and 1.8.0)
Mainly designed for our network funkfeuer.at but may work for other networks too.

Please report if it works in your network or you have it successfully added on other EdgeMax Routers!
If you encounter any problems with this wizard, please leave a detailed comment too for later bugfixing.

Known Bugs:

*) WebUI: feature wizard "TCP MSS clamping" hangs when feature wizard "OLSRd_V1" is added
*) wizard.html: wrong position (10px lower than should be) of olsrd logo in mozilla firefox
*) wizard-run: onlinecheck: fallback from ipv6 to ipv4 does not work because dns resolver prefers v6 (if ipv6 is configured)
*) wizard-run: (if uncommenting auto-renaming wizard) after renaming wizard-dir, wizard still has wrong name in webif until user relogin
*) wizard-run: olsrd6: skipping interfaces with site-local only v6 addresses (does not work with olsrd 0.6.6.2 ?)
*) wizard-run: olsrd6: setting multicast does not work with olsrd 0.6.6.2