[Wien] questions

bugra maras (spam-protected)
Mi Dez 17 16:26:07 CET 2014

Dear Funkfeuer family,
I am living in Hausrasmus dorminatary in Vienna.I am a president of the students.We have here limited internet ( 20Gb) after its over, we have very slow internet..

Since I am eleceted by the students, I want to change this limited internet to better one. Unfortunately our contrate with other internet company ( upc ) cant provide better internet for us.
And we want better, faster and unlimited internet. Im not sure if I am writing this email to write mail adress but I couldnt find any other email adress of yours.

So my questions are, how can we get better internet with you, what do you provide as a internet ? what would be the conditions and what do we need to do, if we accept your internet provide `?

If you could give me a meeting point, i would gladly come and talk about it..

Thank you very much for your time.
Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Best Regards

Buura Maras