[Wien] Jedlesdorfer strasse 99

Gregor Glashüttner (spam-protected)
Mo Okt 31 08:15:02 CET 2011

Hi Alex,

Am 30. Oktober 2011 16:42 schrieb vit yast <(spam-protected)>:
> I am in Vienna till Christmas and am staying now at Jedlesdorfer strasse 99.
> Since I need internet and there is no unlimited short-term options
> with providers,
> maybe you may help to connect to some network you have.
> I was looking for WLANs around and saw this- v1.freiesnetz.www.funkfeuer.at.
> I guess you need an IP to get connected.

That's correct. And you will need to install olsr software
(www.olsr.org) on your notebook or need a router with this software.
Where exactly on Jed99 do you live? Which staircase? Best would be to
come to our monday meeting from 9:30pm to "Metalab" at Rathausstraße
6. You will need to register (free) with our network and there you can
probably also get help to setup your notebook or router (please see
supported devices at http://wiki.openwrt.org/toh/start

Regards
Gregor

--