[Wien] [ff] Re: (heise) WLANs-knacken-mit-der-Grafikkarte

Adrian D (spam-protected)
Mi Mär 25 18:16:46 CET 2009

it is a common mistake to confuse security with encryption. the
difference is that encryption only buys you time. sometimes more,
sometimes less.

furthermore it's time, to keep governmental agencies out of the
standardization process for security relevant technology. their fear
over good encryption & security systems caused more harm than it did good.

adrian.