[Wien] [Freebone] Again full sucess - NIX roof online :)

Jan Sawicki (spam-protected)
Sa Feb 28 07:18:16 CET 2009

> > small grid - ho6
> > REALLY big grid - ares tower
> > 23 dbi pannel - geraldo
> Damit die Frage, was denn nun noch am VIVI ist und welchen Plan es
> dafuer gibt. Bekanntlicherweise gibt es ab Sonntag keinerlei Garantien
> fuer den weiteren Betrieb des VIVI.

As for today at NIX we have unreachable roofnode and unconfigured
routerboard hearing on 3 mounted antennas(reachable via wireless :) )

I think it will need at least a week to develop there a stable environment,
after this point we will conduct few tests.

Afterwards we can make an official celebration switching :)

kryptaroof case showed that it was a bit dangerous to develop setup online
but there was no choice !

Now we have a lot of time and good testbed to prepare everything perfect.