[Nodedb-interop] Database shema of Nodewatcher

Mitar (spam-protected)
Tue Jun 14 00:09:02 CEST 2011

Hi!

> Ok, so the commonNodeDB concept still fits perfectly with your new
> structure since it is very flexible, if I understood you correctly.

So we could use common field names (and meaning, content, requirements
...). Only how/where those fields are is somewhat more complex.

For tables we could define some mapping between tree structure and
commonNodeDB tables. Like:

core.interfaces.WifiInterfaceConfig

with fields: wifi_radio, protocol, channel, bitrate, antenna

Could map to some table in commonNodeDB.

But it will be easier to talk about more concrete things.

Mitar