[Nodedb-interop] Database shema of Nodewatcher

Mitar (spam-protected)
Mon Jun 13 23:56:11 CEST 2011

Hi!

> Did you plan some versioning concepts for this?

Not yet, but it is in a middle term goals. To enable reverting to old
configuration. So that we can have a wiki-like open configuration or
something.

For now we will first make permission system extensible, so that you
will be able to have different users having different permissions over
nodes.

Then later on we will play with both logging and versioning. It is a big
enough rewrite already. And our codebase is now completely in flux. And
we have to get to some working version soon. ;-)

BTW, this will also support different tool-chains. This was also one of
design requirements. So that once you configure the node it is
configured in the device/platform-independent way, so that you can then
generate configuration/firmware using OpenWrt, Ubiquiti SDK and others
(for now we will support those two).

Mitar