[Nodedb-interop] changed summary text of our group

L. Aaron Kaplan (spam-protected)
Mon Nov 30 23:21:42 CET 2009

Changed the intro text to:

This is the list which was created at the Rome meeting in order to unify our node databases. The goal now is to find a common "language" of node databases so that we can independently write services for each other and it will work.
Also it is very good to learn from each other's node DB .

Result should be a wireless community network "RFC" which describes our node DBs.

I hope this is OK for you, I believe some text / description which comes out of our common agreements will be very helpful for other community networks.
As soon as we have a first draft (and some *working code* ("rough consensus and working code")), I would like to let the other community wifi networks know.

One thing I would like to point us to is the open-mesh.com format:
The request is encoded in a HTTP GET string (urlencoded) and the answer is a HTTP "name: value" pair. I can give some samples if needed.

very cool that we are working on all of this now :)))

horray!