[Interop-dev] OpenWISP accepted in the Google Summer of Code 2021

Federico Capoano (spam-protected)
Fri Mar 12 01:22:20 CET 2021

Hi everyone,

OpenWISP has been accepted as a mentoring organization for the Google Summer
 of Code 2021
<https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/organizations/5736390714720256/>!

Several of our GSoC project ideas for this year are *improvements to
existing NetJSON* implementations, so I expect that this year *we'll
advance further with the implementation of NetJSON*, which will help us to
improve the specification in the near future.

This year the program is more open, the requirement to be a university
student has been dropped.
If you know anyone interested in contributing to these ideas, please help
us to spread the word.

The news can be shared also on social media, for those who want.

https://www.facebook.com/OpenWISP/posts/3618381024937613
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6775279543344275456
https://twitter.com/openWISP/status/1369513276816695412

Thanks a lot