[Interop-dev] GSOC 2k19 Aspirant

Shubham Dhanuka (spam-protected)
Mon Mar 11 12:41:27 CET 2019

Hello sir,

My name is Shubham Dhanuka. I am a computer science Engineer from INDIA. My
computer domain is in Blockchain Networking & Security Field.

This year, I want to contribute to OpenWisp organization under
Implement NetJSON DeviceMonitoring output in ubus (OpenWRT/LEDE) project(
Project no. 4).

I already read all basic guideline about how to contribute, what is the
core value of an organization, what is open wisp and what is all about my
project.

Could you please tell me, Who will be my mentor for this project. So that I
can communicate with him and resolve my query regarding the project and
make a good proposal with the proper outline for submission

*Thank you for your time and consideration.*

*Sincerely,*

*Mr. Shubham Dhanuka*
*Email:(spam-protected) <Email%(spam-protected)>*
*Phone:+91-7230882125*