[Interop-dev] netjsongraph.js visualizer improvemens

Moritz Warning (spam-protected)
Fri Jul 26 13:26:50 CEST 2019

It looks awesome.

I hope I can use it for my own viewer:
https://github.com/mwarning/MeshGraphViewer

But what looks a bit odd is that the node structures do not resize with the speed of the background.
Is that intentional or a performance issue?