[Interop-dev] Bringing young people in the community: Google Code-In 2017

nemesis (spam-protected)
Fri Nov 3 10:45:24 CET 2017

 Hi everyone,

 I'm Federico Capoano, some of you may know me for my involvement with
 Ninux, NetJSON, OpenWISP and contribution to several editions of the
 Google Summer of Code with Freifunk.

 OpenWISP has been accepted into the Google Code-In:
 https://codein.withgoogle.com/organizations/openwisp/

 By participating in this program we hope to attract many new young
 contributors in the world of open source networking, free wifi and