[Interop-dev] [gsoc-mentors-2017] GSoC 2017 student application

Nemesis (spam-protected)
Mon Mar 27 10:46:20 CEST 2017

Hi Xiang,

we have not heard back from you. Let us know if you still intend to
apply for this project idea, if yes, please reply to the comments I've
sent in the last email.

Federico