[Interop-dev] GSoC 2017 netjsongraph.js progress report

Nemesis (spam-protected)
Mon Jun 26 10:33:57 CEST 2017

Great work Xiang,

I'm eager to test the development version of the library in the real
world asap..

The Network Visualizer is the most clicked item in the NetJSON.org
website, I'm sure a lot of people will be intersted in this work.

Federico