[Interop-dev] GSoC 2017 netjsongraph.js progress report 1

Nicolas Pace (spam-protected)
Mon Jun 12 10:19:54 CEST 2017

On Mon, 2017-06-12 at 10:14 +0200, Nemesis wrote:
> On 06/10/2017 10:34 AM, Nicolas Pace wrote:
> >
> > In the case of the bmx6 renderer the module generates a JSON that
> > gets rendered in the clientside
>
> Ok I see, probably this graph is rendered in the router web
> interface?

Yes

> One more question, does the lime router have/show the full bmx6
> topology
> or just what the node knows?

Good question... don't know... I just tuned the old interface into a
newer one :)

> > No documentation... Just code :)
> > Not that hard
> > It is in http://GitHub.com/libremesh/lime-packages
> >
> > Inside packages folder there might be a luci-bmx6 package or
> > similar... Will send you the precise link later
>
> I've looked in the packages but can't find that one, if you could
> send
> me the link it would be useful.

Sorry... I don't remember well (I did this some months ago and my short
term memory leaks :S).
I think it is this:
https://github.com/libremesh/openwrt-routing-packages/tree/master/luci-
app-bmx6