[Interop-dev] GSoC 2017 netjsongraph.js progress report 1

Nemesis (spam-protected)
Tue Jun 6 10:01:16 CEST 2017

Unfortunately I could not come this year because work and GSoC are
keeping me extremely busy.

You may want have a chat with Leonardo Maccari which has been using
NetJSON NetworkGraph in some research work regarding the study of
network topologies of community networks at the University of Trento.

I talked to Axel last year about writing a converter for BMX7 in netdiff
https://github.com/ninuxorg/netdiff, the abstraction layer that allows
us to convert topology output of different routing protocols to NetJSON
NetworkGraph - so in our applications we only deal with one format.

Do you know what's the official tool that generates topology output for
BMX7?

Federico