[Interop-dev] Google Summer of Code 2017 is coming

Andreas Bräu (spam-protected)
Sun Jan 8 16:15:32 CET 2017

Hi,

thanks for your feedback and for your help. It would be really great when you can spread the word to your communities. We need a bunch of ideas, else it won’t make sense to put power into the application process itself.

If you need some advice or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Best,

Andi

—
Andreas Bräu

XMPP: 	(spam-protected) <xmpp:(spam-protected)>
Twitter:	@evAltenberga <https://twitter.com/evaltenberga>
Blog:	https://blog.andi95.de <https://blog.andi95.de/>
PGP:	0xB7E04818

> Am 03.01.2017 um 13:59 schrieb Nicolas Pace <(spam-protected)>:
>
> Hi Andreas,
>
> I'm (the other) Nicolas from AlterMundi.
> I'm coordinating with the AlterMundi guys.
>
> Regards,
>
> On Tue, 2017-01-03 at 10:37 +0100, Nemesis wrote:
>> Hi Andreas,
>>
>> thank you for your hard work!
>> I hope this year I'll be able to help more to get more proposals
>> involving NetJSON.
>>
>> I'm coordinating with a few ninux devs in regard to this, but I'd
>> like
>> to extend the invitation to anyone reading this list.
>>
>> Federico
>>

>> On 01/01/2017 04:49 PM, Andreas Bräu wrote:
>>> Hi there,
>>>
>>> I wish you a happy new year! New year, new GSoC! :)
>>>
>>> We're planning to apply again as organisation for GSoC 2017. As
>>> last
>>> year we want to be an umbrella organisation for wireless
>>> communities.
>>> More information on GSoC you can find at
>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code
>>>
>>> Google announced the new program in October. The period to apply as
>>> organisation will start on January 19 and will close on February 9:
>>> https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/timeline
>>>
>>> As every year we need your ideas for possible projects. These ideas
>>> are
>>> one of the most important parts of our application. They are also
>>> source
>>> for students to develop their project proposals. Please add your