[Interop-dev] GSoC 2017 student application

L. Aaron Kaplan (spam-protected)
Wed Feb 22 11:06:14 CET 2017

Dear Xiang,
dear list,

> On 22 Feb 2017, at 10:27, Nemesis <(spam-protected)> wrote:
>
> Reply from Xiang below

Yes, there are people using it!
olsr.org for example outputs netjson format.

All the community wireless networks would benefit from good, intuitive, user friendly and comprehensive visualisations / UI of the network topology.

Best,
a.