[Interop-dev] netjson for meshviewer

Ufo (spam-protected)
Fri Dec 8 15:35:17 CET 2017

please have a look at https://github.com/hopglass/hopglass-server/issues/61

On 07.12.2017 13:06, Moritz Warning wrote:
> I like to evaluate netjson for a meshviewer implementation.
which meshviewer do you mean? there are many versions (forks and branches).
the "hopglass" is sometimes newer and also have many forks.  we like
https://github.com/ffrgb/meshviewer.

> It would be helpful if somebody could tell me how the attached graph.json and nodes.json would look like in netjson.

your attached files are looking like one of the
"freifunk-gluon"-standards, which still has no names. (or is it the
"gluon-meshviewer-standard" or "hopglass-json-v1"?)

we tried visualization for our olsr-freifunk network with netjson. but
realizing, there is no location-field (lat, lon, height)!?

p.s. our meshnethwork with netjson (but no colors!):
http://vpnf.leipzig.freifunk.net/netjson/