[Interop-dev] link-specifc / interface-specific / neighbour link data [was: RFC: add parameter link-type]

Nemesis (spam-protected)
Mon Sep 7 18:55:08 CEST 2015

Thank you henning, I saved these notes on the issue:
https://github.com/interop-dev/netjson/issues/25#issuecomment-138339261

I will need some time (and hopefully talk/chat with more people) to
process it and come up with a proposal.

In the meanwhile, implementers should go ahead with custom attributes
and report here any progress and/or feedback.

Federico