[Interop-dev] live-topology during battlemesh v6 (was: RFC: add parameter link-type)

Bastian Bittorf (spam-protected)
Thu Sep 3 12:04:28 CEST 2015

* Nils Schneider <(spam-protected)> [03.09.2015 11:51]:
> meshviewer[2] recently. Demo: [3]. Meshviewer will switch to NetJSON
> after we've tackled a few other projects in our network.

[...]

Very good!
Please comment and contribute to the ongoing discussions.

I like the approach to show clients in your network with dots
around the node. How does it scale when many (e.g. 100) clients
are connected? can you please send a pull-request for css-ing
such a property?

i just introduced 2 node properties clients_wireless + clients_ethernet:

http://intercity-vpn.de/networks/giancarlo/meshrdf/netjson.html
http://intercity-vpn.de/networks/giancarlo/meshrdf/map.json

> [3]: https://map.luebeck.freifunk.net/#!v:g

bye, bastian