[Interop-dev] JSON for Networks feedback

Nemesis (spam-protected)
Sun May 31 19:47:02 CEST 2015

Hey Thijs,

I was going through the archive and I believe we forgot to address your
feedback properly.

It is quite difficult to keep track issues via mailing list, so I opened
two issues on github, see below.

https://github.com/interop-dev/netjson/issues/13

https://github.com/interop-dev/netjson/issues/14