[Interop-dev] hello new subscribers

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Thu May 28 16:23:47 CEST 2015

Hi,

two more questions... one for "routes" and one for "graph".

a) do we maybe want to add the fixed field "hops" to the routes? The
number of intermediate stations might be interesting to judge a route
in addition to the total cost.

b) what do we do about "links" that are not used for routing? Maybe
because they are still asymmetric or they are marked as "lost"... or
they are just too bad?

Henning