[Interop-dev] edge/endpoint/route weight/cost

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Sun Jun 14 22:41:34 CEST 2015

On Sun, Jun 14, 2015 at 9:59 PM, Nemesis <(spam-protected)> wrote:
>> for a route, yes... but for an "edge" cost could mean different
>> things. I would just like to make it clear that we mean the outgoing
>> costs.
>
> What about adding it to the spec?

Yes, making this explicit in our description of the field sounds like
a good compromise.

>> The "incoming cost" would definitely be a new feature...
>
> So it's the prefect use case for the properties attribute.
>
> If in the future we'll feel the need to standardize it, we will do it.

Its okay for me.

I also have two other new fields for "routes", but I will open a new
email for them to see what everyone else thinks about them.

Henning